Skip to main content

Laura A. Leonard School

Laura A. Leonard School

The former school building located at 380 Pleasant Street was originally known as the West School. Built in 1884, this building was designed by architect, John Lyman Faxon. It was named after prominent Malden educator, Laura A. Leonard. The building is presently restored and converted into professional offices.

Address

380 Pleasant Street