TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEPARTICIPANTS AND USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION BY THE CITY OF MALDEN AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ADVANCED NOTICE.
1. This page is regularly monitored by the City of Malden.
2. The purpose of this page is to provide residents, businesses and organizations a platform to promote community events, fundraisers, sporting events and similar civic activities.
3. This page is not available for use for any for-profit business purposes.
4. Participants who would like to post to this page must abide by the following conditions regarding content:
Must not be an advertisement for a for-profit business
Must not contain offensive material in the posting
Must not promote any candidate seeking political office
Must not contain derogatory or denigrating discussion
Must not promote, condone, refer to, encourage or lead to participation in any illegal activity
Must not refer to a subject matter or contain discussion deemed offensive by the City of Malden
Must be associated with an organization, event or fundraiser that has clear ties to the City of Malden, one of its organizations, residents or businesses, or a non-profit organization providing services within the City of Malden.
If raising funds, must be associated with a charitable organization that is in good standing with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Secretary of State, the Attorney General's Public Charitable Division, and is properly permitted and legally entitled to collect funds in accordance with federal and state charitable fundraising laws and regulations.
5. A post on this page does not constitute an endorsement by the City of Malden of the activity, charity, event, organization, participants, or those associated with the posting organization.
6. This page is only for the dissemination of information to help foster community growth and civic involvement within the City of Malden.
7. The City of Malden is not liable for any damages, losses or injuries sustained as the result of participation in any activities or events posted nor is it liable for any criminal activity associated with any posting.
8. In utilizing this website, any organization, event holder, fundraiser or participant must acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions, and indemnify and hold the City of Malden, its agents, servants and employees harmless for any claims or complaints relating to damages, losses and/or injuries.
9. The City of Malden has the sole discretion and authority to remove posts, comments, listings, notices, links, or the like, at any time and for any reason it deems necessary, appropriate or expedient.
10. The City of Malden retains sole discretion and authority to deem content inappropriate, offensive, or inconsistent with the terms and conditions of use herein, and retains sole discretion and authority to remove posts, comments, listings, notices, links, or the like, at any time and for any reason it deems necessary, appropriate or expedient.
11. The City of Malden retains sole discretion and authority to determine whether a Participant complies with the requirements herein.
12. The City of Malden retains sole discretion and authority to determine whether a User of the website is acting in accordance with the requirements herein.
13. No notice in advance is required for the City of Malden to remove content or prohibit use of the website by any User or Participant.
14. All terms and conditions are subject to modification at any time by the City of Malden and all users and participants agree that modified terms and conditions will apply as of the date of any said modification by the City of Malden.