Odd Fellows Hall is located at 442 Main Street and was built in 1907. It was designed by Louis C. Newhall specifically for the International Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF). The structure is an example of 20th century formal eclectic design combining Renaissance and Classical Revival elements. In the early 1900's, the first floor served as storefronts while the upper level housed IOOF meeting facilities. The design features arched windows, pillars and a decorative roof line. It has been restored into a professional office building and was listed in the National Register of Historical Places in 1988.
442 Main Street