Skip to main content

Robinson Cuticura Mill Apartments

Robinson Cuticura Apartments

Built in 1892, this site served as the former headquarters of Robinson Brothers & Company. At one time the building housed the Potter Drug and Chemical Co. which manufactured Cuticura Soap products. The four story mill building is all brick and was redeveloped into housing in 1979. The site is now used as senior housing.

Address

129 Medford Sreet