Built in 1892 (basement church) with the upper church completed in 1901, Sacred Hearts Church (Roman Catholic) was the last church designed by noted architect, Patrick C. Keely. Features of the buidling include a central nave, side tower, and side apse. The detailed stained glass windows add a glowing luminescence to the massive interior. The church celebrated its Centennial in July, 1990.
297 Main Street