Public Education & Information
Massport is currently monitoring complaints filed until 2020 to gather data on communities affected by excessive airplane noise.
Find information about meeting the minimum standards of fitness for human habitation.
The Malden Board of Health and its agents are committed to sustainable food safety practices; this commitment includes participation in the Voluntary National Retail Food Regulatory Program.
A new virus known as 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is a respiratory virus first detected in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China. This new virus has resulted in thousands of confirmed human infections, with more than 99 percent of them in China. A small proportion of these cases have been very serious, some resulting in death. Other countries, including the United States, have identified a small but growing number of cases in people who have traveled to China.
- American Lung Association INDEPTH Info-graphic (PDF)
- Parental Stress Line (PDF)
- The Haven at College (PDF)
- Additional Aerial Spraying for EEE in Critical and High Risk Communities (PDF)
- CDC Health Advisory - E-Cigarettes (PDF)
- Rodent Control Presentation 7-31-19 (PDF)
- Malden Youth Resource Guide 2018 (PDF)
- Minor and Youth Children of Hoarding Parents (PDF)
- Mystic Valley Public Health Coalition Resource Guide 2017 (PDF)
- Rodent Control Guide - Healthy Homes (PDF)
- Rodents - an Explanation (PDF)