Bureau of Records

The records bureau is responsible for maintaining the police department's records management system and for filing of documents related to incident reports that have been submitted. The records bureau handles all requests for copies of police reports and documents from members of the public as well as representatives of other law enforcement agencies, corrections, social service agencies, and the Department of Children and Families, to name a few.

Incident & Crash Reports

Copies of incident reports may be requested by contacting the bureau of records by phone or via email. Officer crash reports can be viewed below.

Crash Reports

Reports found here resulted from crashes that occurred in the City of Malden and were investigated by the Malden Police Department.  For crashes that occurred on a state roadway such as Route 1 or the Fellsway, contact the Massachusetts State Police.  For crashes that occurred outside of Malden, contact that city or town police department.