Crash Reports

Reports found here resulted from crashes that occurred in the City of Malden and were investigated by the Malden Police Department. For crashes that occurred on a state roadway such as Route 1 or the Fellsway, contact the Massachusetts State Police. For crashes that occurred outside of Malden, contact that city or town police department.

Click here to view crash reports