Open Enrollment Period:
Thursday, April 13th - Thursday, May 18th 2023
Benefit elections are effective July 1, 2023
During open enrollment, benefit eligible employees may enroll or make changes to benefits for FY24. The following benefits are available for you to enroll and/or change: For more detailed information regarding coverage options, visit our Benefits page here.
- Forms must be submitted by May18th, 2023.
- Flex Spending re-enrollment is not automatic. You MUST re-enroll each plan year.
- Open Enrollment Period: Tuesday, April 12th - Friday, May 20th 2022 Benefit elections are effective July 1, 2022 Open Enrollment Period: Thursday, April 13th - Thursday, May 18th 2023 Benefit elections are effective July 1, 202Tip - if you have a family dental plan, make sure all children are enrolled.
- Employees enrolled in the Delta Dental Premier Plan should review the Comparison Chart to upgrade coverage to the PPO Plus Premier Plan.
- Employees with Boston Mutual Life Insurance, verify your beneficiaries are up-to-date. Major life events, such as a change in marital status or the birth of a child, are especially important times to review and consider changing your beneficiaries.
- To add dependent(s) to medical insurance refer to the Dependent Checklist, required document(s) must accompany your enrollment form along with Social Security number(s).
- HP subscribers MUST complete Wellness Program (2022-2023) by June 30th, 2023. To earn your $500 HRA incentive login into your Wellness account.