The City of Malden welcomes you to
SUMMER FESTIVALS 2021!
June 12th, & 26th,
July 10th & July 24th,
August 7th & 21st
A series of open-air events featuring Live Music, Gaming Challenges, Specialty Food Markets, Artists Stations, Cultural Performances, and much more!
Like Live Music and great food? Want to try your hand at a new challenge from Boda Borg Boston? Danced by the sand at a Hawaiian Luau? Want to enter a Cosplay Contest? Or take a turn on the Hot Seat? Played Giant Jenga and other oversized games? Ever taken part in a SteamPunk Pub Crawl? All coming this summer in Malden!
Take the Orange Line or Commuter Rail to Malden Center Station or use the FREE PARKING at the CBD Garage, 170 Centre Street & the Jackson St Garage, 7 Jackson Street.
*Want to participate? Interested artists, street performers, and volunteers should email Kevin Duffy at email@example.com. You may also visit urbanmediaarts.org/summerfestivals2021 for more information.
JUNE 12TH: #GamingDistrict Saturday Outdoors in Downtown Malden
- · Library Book Sale @ MPL 11-2PM
- · Specialty Market @ City Hall Plaza 12-3PM
- · Artist Tables @ Pleasant St 12-6PM
- · Gaming Challenges @ Pleasant St 12-6PM
- Geek Merchants Guild @ Pleasant St 12-6PM
- · DJ & Hula Hoops @ Pleasant St Lot 1-6PM
- · Live Bands @ Pleasant St Lot 2-6PM
- · BCG presents ENSMB @ City Hall Plaza 3PM
- · Performances @ City Hall Plaza 4PM
- · Hawaiian Luau @ Pearl Street Station 5PM
- Artists Tables @ City Hall Plaza 5PM
- AND MUCH MORE!
Dance Mile Movies: 8PM ON CITY HALL PLAZA
Monkeyhouse, an award winning Malden-based nonprofit organization, will be presenting short dance films created by 27 local choreographers from a range of styles, ages, races, and backgrounds. Each film is 4-5 minutes in length and range from funny to breathtaking and from tap to social dance. The event is free and open to the public. This program is supported in part by a grant from the Malden Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency and the Mass Cultural Council’s Project and Festivals grants. For more information about the event and the artists visit www.MonkeyhouseLovesMe.com/Malden-Dance-Mile