Road Milling to begin on the following streets starting Thursday May 18th.
No on-street parking from the hours of 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Road milling starting Thursday May 18th to Monday May 22nd between the hours of 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Notices have been handed out to affected abutters.
Expect delays, traffic will be detoured, Police detail will be at the job site to help facilitate traffic.
Please seek alternate route, if possible.
- STANTON STREET - From Salem St to Dodge St
- EDUCATION WAY - From Wescott St to Claremont St
- BARYD ROAD - From Bainbridge St to Baker St
- JOHNSON STREET - From Baker St to End
- NEWTON STREET - From Franklin St to Bryant St
- TREMONT STREET - From Mountain Ave to Leonard St
- MARION STREET - From Tremont St to Wallace St
- MOUNTAIN AVENUE - From Main St to MT Vernon St
- CRESCENT AVENUE - From Mountain Ave to End
- WYOMING AVENUE - From Lyle St to Glen Rock Ave
- BELTRAN STREET - From Glenwood St to Glen Rock Ave
- BELTRAN TERRACE - From Beltran St to End
Please Note: Road paving will follow within 2 - 3 weeks time, weather depending. During the next several weeks leading up to road paving, expect to see road work including: manhole and drainage grate adjustments / repairs & other miscellaneous prepping for paving.
For further information on this project, you can call the City of Malden’s Engineering Department at 781-397-7040.
Click the link below to be informed about this and other City of Malden Alerts
City of Malden - Alert Center