Thu Jul. 29Learn More
Thu Jul. 29Special Meeting of the School Committee https://cityofmalden.zoom.us/j/97150969150Learn More
Thu Jul. 29Disability Commission Meeting Members of the public and Disability Commission me...Learn More
Wed Aug. 4Mystic Valley Development Commission Board Meeting - VIRTUAL https://cityofmalden.zoom.us/j/96020769241?pwd=RVN...Learn More
Effective June 8, 2021 voters of Ward 6, Precinct 1 will now utilize the Member's Room at Club 24, 787 Salem Street as their polling location.
The Secretary of State's Office granted approval of this new location on June 2, 2021. The recommendation then was approved by unanimous vote of the full City Council on June 8. Please follow this link to view the entire accessibility and evaluation report supporting Club 24 as a suitable polling location.
Voters of Ward 6, Precinct 2 will continue to vote, as they always have, in the Community Room at 630 Salem Street.
- Road Paving - Various Streets
- Important Information for Ward 6 Voters
- Effective on May 29, all industries will be permitted to open:
- ORGANIZED SPORTS AND PROGRAMS PHASE IV – STEP 1
- Mayor Christenson Submits FY2022 Proposed Budget
- Governor Baker’s order- Step 2, Phase III